Covid-19 / Coronavirus Guidance for Patients
If you have any of the following symptoms please do not attend the practice.
- Shortness of breath,
- Cold or Flu-like symptoms (runny nose, sore throat, headache)
Stay at home and refer to information on the NHS Inform Website – https://www.nhsinform.scot/.
Should you need further advice, please phone NHS24 on 111.
In the light of recent Covid-19 developments, we want to limit footfall and reduce risk to our patients, GPs and staff. We will be taking the following measures from Monday 16th of March:
- We will no longer be offering routine face to face GP appointments.
- GPs will offer more telephone consultations.
- Repeat prescriptions should be collected from a nominated pharmacy not from reception. Please indicate the pharmacy of choice on your prescription request.
- Medical certificates will be posted to you. Please do not attend the surgery to collect these.
Action for Patients
- If you need an appointment with a GP please phone our normal phone number 0131 556 8196 and a telephone appointment will be made for you. The reception staff may direct you to another service depending on why you are calling.
- Our GPs will try to call you back within 30 mins each side of the appointment time that you are given. Please make sure that you are somewhere that you can take the call.
- Any booked nurse appointments will a face to face consultation in the practice unless you are told othewise.
We really appreciate your support during this unprecedented and challenging time.