IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE PRACTICE
SHORTNESS OF BREATH
COLD OR FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS (RUNNY NOSE, SORE THROAT, HEADACHE)
STAY AT HOME AND REFER TO INFORMATION ON THE NHS INFORM WEBSITE
SHOULD YOU NEED FURTHER ADVICE, PLEASE PHONE NHS 24 ON 111.
In the light of recent Covid-19 developments, we want to limit footfall and reduce risk to our patients, GPs and staff. We will be taking the following measures from Monday 16th of March:
- We will no longer be offering ROUTINE FACE TO FACE GP appointments
- GPs will offer more telephone consultations
- Repeat prescriptions should be collected from a nominated pharmacy not from reception. Please indicate the pharmacy of choice on your prescription request.
- Some nurse appointments will be cancelled as we move to prioritising clinical need in the coming weeks. If you have a nurse appointment booked we will be in touch with you separately to advise on whether to attend the practice.
- Medical certificates will be posted to you. Please do not attend the surgery to collect these.
ACTION FOR PATIENTS
- If you feel that you need to be seen URGENTLY, on the day, please phone the surgery phone line as usual – 0131 556 8196 – you will be phoned back by a clinician. Please do not attend the practice unless advised to do so.
- If you have a pre-booked appointment, please do not attend the practice for this. A GP will phone you instead at some point that day. Please let us know your up to date contact details to facilitate this.
- If you have a nurse appointment booked for the next few weeks you may attend unless advised otherwise.
We really appreciate your support during this unprecedented and challenging time.